It’s been a wonderful year for The Medical Care Blog, and we are very proud of the great work of our contributors. Thank you for reading and sharing!
Here are our most-read posts of 2017:
- Avoiding Anticholinergic Drugs May Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk by Barbara Zabielski
- The Impact of Social Media in Healthcare by Alexa Ortiz and Catherine Gupta
- The Political Context of Medicaid Expansion by Wyatt Koma and Marian Jarlenski
- Continuity of Care vs. Nurse Shift Length by Alexa Ortiz
- How do Medical Errors Affect Healthcare Professionals? by Alexa Ortiz
- The Intersection of Religion, Female Empowerment, and Access to Reproductive Healthcare By
- The HOSPITAL Score – A Prediction Tool for Potentially Preventable (and Therefore Costly) Readmissions by Audrey Provenzano
- The Past, Present, and Future of Risk Adjustment: An Interview with Arlene Ash by Lisa Lines
- Empathy: What We’re Lacking in End of Life Care by Alexa Ortiz and Laura Wagner
- Chronic pain, opioids, and medical marijuana by Lisa Lines
Wishing all of you a happy and productive 2018!